Singing bowls have travelled across the Himalayas, through the mountains, valleys, along ancient trade routes and have been used for sacred sound making, serving food, healing and purification for thousands of years. They are made up of 8 metals (Copper, Tin, Zinc, Iron, Lead, Gold, Silver and Mercury) consisting of many beneficial minerals and these days predominantly work through sound vibrations and frequency that is transported to the cellular level of the human body. We brought our full set back from Nepal following our Chakra Therapy course with Master Shree Krishna Shahi in Kathmandu earlier this year (Sept 2018).
Benefits of using Singing Bowls
- Offers vibrations into the body which induces a variety of waves and evokes a sense of calm and peace
- Stimulates the blood vessels, lymph, nerves, veins and muscles to open up blockages and loosening tension in the body
- Relaxes the body and releases pain
- Helps the body generate a positive flow of energy
- Helps with stress, depression, insomnia, menstrual pain, ear problems, sinusitis etc
- Can be used for Chakra Balancing
- Can be used for Body Massage
We often incorporate the singing bowls into our Yoga classes, workshops and retreats however we do offer the following treatments where we will come to your accommodation, set up a treatment bed in the room of your choice and create a peaceful environment for you. Singing Bowl Therapy is non-intrusive so you can wear loose comfortable clothing, you will be kept nice and warm by a blanket so you will just need to close your eyes, relax and enjoy your Singing Bowl experience.